(Source: mtvstyle, via lovegoods)
REPEAT AFTER ME:
- mental illnesses ARE NOT a fashion trend
- mental illnesses SHOULD NOT be romanticised
- people SHOULD NOT LIE about having mental illnesses just to seem “deep” or “interesting” or “edgy
- mental illnesses SHOULD be taken seriously
- IT IS A REAL PROBLEM THAT AFFECTS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND IS NOT “QUIRKY” IT IS AN ILLNESS THAT AFFECTS THE MIND AND HOW YOU FUNCTION ON A DAILY BASIS
note to self
Some Monday humor for ya.
can’t take any chances though
(Source: vergeriing, via roachpatrol)
So today as a prank I made a sheet music print out of Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball but replaced the name with “Christmas Time Meditation” and deleted the words and I’m going to put it in the with church music and see if the pianist notices.
He noticed and I can now add “Yelled at by two priests at once” to my list of accomplishments
please read this, bbs :( -
okay so if you know me even a little bit you know that I absolutely loathe asking for money from people. but I’m doing it now because I am in a hell of a bind.
I had to make some emergency purchases (along with my usual ones) the last couple weeks. I also loaned some money out to a few people who…
(Source: thebosonparticle, via historyemily)
More proof that Paul Ryan is a despicable human being.